Ready for pure adrenaline? This Kauai zipline tour skips the baby stuff. You'll warm up on an 800-foot single zipline, and then move on to the 1,800 ft. side-by-side tandem zips. Fly upside down and pull your best spin moves! You’ll get to cool off by dropping into Bamboo Pool via WaterZip before you change into your Superman-style harness for the monster 4,000 ft. FlyLine Zipline.
- Four Ziplines Total
- Take the Plunge on the Original Water Zip
- Try Out Kauai’s New 4,000 ft. Long Zipline
Exhilarating Kauai Zipline Tour Description
This course is two and a half hours of pure fun. Each zipline is different and unique and there are no beginner lines. On the very first ride, an 800-foot single zipline, you’re flying at 150 ft. above the valley floor. Move on to the 1800-foot side-by-side tandem ziplines — you’ll be buckled in and safe to flip upside down and race your buddy. This is a famous 1,800 ft. center-dismount monster zipline, with the longest airtime of any zipline on Kauai and the biggest rush… hanging upside down is a must-do thrill!
Enjoy some high-altitude smiles while soaring above towering trees, through the forest canopy and high above rivers and waterfalls. Take in the amazing views of Kipu Ranch, with its beautifully diverse terrain made famous in movies like Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and The Descendants.
Cool off on a one-of-a-kind WaterZip. Hold on, step off, and then plunge into the refreshing Bamboo Pool, a natural lava rock swimming hole lined with fragrant white ginger.
But save your smiling muscles for the topper – a flight on the Kauai FlyLine. At over ¾ mile long it’s the biggest zipline in Hawaii. From a launching pad 50 feet tall, you’ll fly super-hero style headfirst reaching speeds of 60mph before you come into the ground level landing zone. This zipline tour on Kauai is two and a half hours of ear-to-ear grins.
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun! Guests should wear swimwear under clothing, bring a towel, windbreaker or raincoat, sunscreen, shoes or sports sandals with heel straps, bug-spray, and a camera.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
Zipline Tour Restrictions:
- All participants weight, height and age will be verified upon check-in. Those not meeting requirements will not be able to participate on tour and will not be eligible for any refund. Restrictions are for guest safety and strictly enforced.
- Flyers must be at least 4ft tall and weigh between 60lbs and 275lbs.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have back, neck, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- All participants are in suitable physical condition for this activity. If there are any questions, I (we) will consult a physician.
- Food & Beverages
Bottled water, snacks and juice.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.