Year after year during the winter months, the humpback whales return to Hawaiian waters. Experience these amazing creatures in their natural habitat. Spend 2 hours searching for whales and dolphins with Kauai Z Tourz! Ride along Kauai's beautiful South Shore to spot migrating humpback whales and dolphins. See whales breach, round out, fluke, blow, pec-slap and tail throw. This incredible 2 hour journey aboard a zodiac is a guided personalized boat tour with a local experienced captain. Enjoy this seasonal tour during the months of December through April.
- South Shore Views
- Whale & Dolphin Sightings
- Adventurous Raft Ride
Our friends, the gentle giants of the Hawaiian waters make their journey during the winter months around our island and grace us with their presence for locals and visitors alike to enjoy. Witness these amazing creatures breaching and listen carefully and you may hear their song from a distance. Kauai whale watching adventures are a must-do while visiting the Island of Discovery. You’ll create memories for the entire family that will not be soon forgotten. Come join Kauai Z Tourz for an exciting ocean adventure. Note: No snorkeling on this Kauai Whale and Dolphin Adventure.
- What to Bring: Water-friendly clothing, light jacket, towel, and sunscreen
- Your Tour Includes: Fruit juice, water, and snack. Dry bags for personal items.
- Check-In Location: South Side of the Island – 3417 Poipu Road, Suite 112, Koloa, HI 96756
- Tour Times: 8:30 a.m. or 3:45 p.m. daily (schedule varies)
- No expectant mothers.
- This is an ocean adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone.
- If anyone is prone to motion sickness, we recommend taking a preventative ahead of time. No refunds are given for seasickness.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- If anyone requires daily medication like asthma inhalers, epi-pens, insulin, or other necessary medications, it is mandatory that you bring them with you on your tour.
- Anyone with chronic back, neck or hip injuries, or back pains and/or limb impairment/injuries should not board vessel.
- Anyone with recent surgeries of any kind should not board vessel.
- No smoking on tour
Fruit juice, water and snack.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.