Na Pali Raft Cave Patrol | Capt. Andy’s Sailing Adventures
Leave the modern world behind on this 3 hour expedition down Kauai's world famous Na Pali Coast – darting in and out of sea caves, plunging under cascading waterfalls and taking in the dramatic peaks and majestic valleys of Na Pali. There is no snorkeling on this adventure.
- Breathtaking Waterfalls And Sea Caves
- Rugged Pristine Na Pali Coast
- Snacks & Beverages Included
Na Pali Raft Cave Patrol
Dare to adventure on this 3-hour up-close exploration to Kauai’s rugged Na Pali Coast with the friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy’s. You will view the Na Pali up close with spectacular entry into sea caves (ocean conditions permitting). The rafts offer an amazing view of sea life, waterfalls and the 3,000-foot cliffs and pinnacles of the Na Pali coast.
Your Tour Includes
24 ‘ Rigid Hull Raft, Na Pali Coast, sea caves, waterfalls, snacks, beverages
What To Bring
Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunscreen. A light jacket, sunglasses and a waterproof camera. Dry bags provided.
Know Before You Go
Departs: Kekaha, daily, summer only (IMPORTANT: This is not their main office). Map
WARNING: Due to the bumpy and bouncing nature of the ride, they cannot accommodate pregnant women, anyone with any history of back or neck issues, medical conditions or recent surgeries, or children under six years old. This can be a physically demanding ride. Participants should be in above average physical shape. Elderly and frail individuals should strongly consider other tours.
- Not available for children under 6 years or pregnant women.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Snacks and beverages are provided.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.