Afternoon Napali Adventure | Holo Holo Charters
Explore ancient lava tubes and venture into sea caves. Get up close and personal with the Napali Coast, one of National Geographic’s favorite places to photograph. Minutes after leaving Hanalei bay, the spectacular Napali Coast comes into view as your captain and crew entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once made this coast their home.
- Views of the Napali Coast with a dramatic departure from Hanalei Bay
- Snacks, Soft drinks and bottled water
- You’ll commonly see dolphins, sea turtles, and seabirds on this tour.
Afternoon Napali Adventure
From sea-level, you really get a feel for the tremendous scale of Napali. The afternoon light is best for photography, so make sure to bring your camera. Depending on the ocean conditions for the day of your tour, we will have the opportunity to explore inside the sea caves and ancient lava tubes that once created Kauai’s rugged landscape.
As a company that puts sustainability at the forefront of goals, they request you bring your own reusable water bottle with you on tour. They will have plenty of filtered spring water available to refill through the duration of your tour.. One way to help keep motion sickness at bay is to stay well hydrated, so keep your water intake consistent before and during your tour!
Adventurer II & III Rigid Inflatables
Adventurer II and III are super-fast, modern, rigid-hull inflatable boats. Not to be confused with a Zodiac-type rubber raft, they’re made with a channeled fiberglass hull that cuts through the waves. Twin 225 hp outboard motors allow for a top speed up to 30 knots!
The high speed of these rafts, combined with our unique North Shore departure, brings the Napali Coast into view just minutes after we leave Hanalei Bay — no one gets to the coast faster
- Check in at 1:00 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. at their Hanalei location (please call for check-in time).
- Tour length: 3 hours
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind activity bring along your comfortable attire, hat, sunscreen, water bottle and a light sweater should it get breezy and of course don’t forget your camera!
Know Before You Go
They pride their selves on creating fun and memorable ocean adventures for their guests. Your safety is their top priority; therefore, all their routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so our expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day. If that occurs, you will have the opportunity to go on the altered tour, reschedule to another day.
Holo Holo Charters
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain’s discretion).
- Not recommended for individuals who have/had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for seasickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- No expectant mothers.
- Children must be 5 years or older.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation within 24-hours of check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- They are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- They reserve the right to refuse service.
- They do not land on shore.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other daily medications, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- No smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket and a camera. We will provide everything else.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- No coolers or drones/unmanned aircraft allowed on-board.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on-board the vessel. They encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- Their vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that clog easily. Do not flush anything other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide.
- Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- Hanalei Departures: Due to vessel transfers, guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto vessel.
- Soft drinks and bottled water
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.