Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
AFTERNOON NA PALI ADVENTURE & SNORKEL | HANALEI CHARTERS
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
- Napali Coast
- Snorkeling Equipment & Lunch Included
- Departs From Hanalei Bay
Afternoon Na Pali Adventure & Snorkel
Join Hanalei Charters for an unforgettable time!
Napali means “the cliffs” and you’ll see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renown 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls and hidden beaches. As you head for our destination your crew will entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Napali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
To top off the experience, your Captain will anchor the boat and you’ll have a chance to do some snorkeling (snorkel location varies depending on the weather conditions the day of your tour).
- Check in at 12:30 PM at: 5-5080 Kuhio Highway Unit 2, Hanalei, HI 96714
Included In Your Tour
- Delicious Sandwich Lunch
- Island Juices and Filtered Spring Water
- All snorkel equipment gear—including floatation—and professional instruction to make sure you have a great time in the water.
- The chance to see humpback whales
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind activity bring along your comfortable attire, hat, sunscreen, water bottle and a light sweater should it get breezy and of course don’t forget your camera!
Know Before You Go
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone. For safety, no pregnant women or children under 5 allowed on this tour. There is a weight limit of 300 lbs. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, Severe Allergies or suffer from severe motion sickness.
HEALTH/FITNESS REQUIREMENTS + MINIMUM AGES
Due to the sometimes turbulent nature of this ocean adventure, you may NOT be permitted to join our tour if any of the following apply to you…”
- Guest required to complete and sign a digital health waiver.
- Children must be at least 5 years old.
- Weight Limitations 300 lbs+
- Pregnancy at any stage
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, Severe Allergies or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- Diminished strength, balance issues, or unable to support themselves when seated or standing.
- Must be able to climb a vertical dive ladder during snorkeling to enter the vessel
- Mobility aids on-board such as wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, or canes.
- Conditions out on the water can be compared to a rollercoaster ride, horseback ride, or dune buggy ride.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour may not be suitable for everyone. Hanalei Charters reserves the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
- All tour details and snorkel destinations are subject to change or may cancel due to safety and weather conditions.
- Sandwiches & Snacks
- Soft drinks and bottled water
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.