Ultimate South Shore Snorkel | Kauai Zodiac Tours
This 2.5 hour tour along the south shore coast will be filled with marine life. Z Tours Kauai's Custom built 25ft rigid hull Zodiac provides a safe & smooth ride. Enjoy an array of fish and colors that create a world of its own. If you like turtles as much as we do then this is the right tour for you.
- South Shore Views
- Amazing Snorkeling
- Adventurous Raft Ride
Ultimate South Shore Snorkel
The Ultimate Kauai Snorkeling & Turtle Encounter. Turtle’s basking in the turquoise seas is just the start of our underwater encounter. Snorkel with fish that are only as curious as you are. Snorkel Kauai and get up and close to Kauai’s marine life. The Marine life surrounding Kauai is amazing; sea turtles, dolphins, monk seals, coral reefs, whales, and much more.
- What to Bring: Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Your Tour Includes: Deli sandwiches (choice of: turkey, ham, roast beef or veggie) variety of chips, home baked treat and beverages (water, juice, ginger ale). Snorkel gear and snorkel vest included on each trip (shoe sizes needed in advance). Dry bags for towels, sunscreen, waterproof cameras, personal items.
- Not recommended for those with bad backs, recent surgeries, pregnant woman or children under 5 years old.
- If you are susceptible to motion sickness, we recommend you consult with a pharmacist for an appropriate product.
Deli sandwiches (choice of: turkey, ham, roast beef or veggie) variety of chips, home baked treat and beverages (water, juice, ginger ale).
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.