Napali Sunset Tour
There is nothing like a Kauai sunset and there's no place better to see it than on the water. You will witness the colors of the coastline change as the sun sinks into the ocean; it's truly gorgeous. Make sure you bring your camera on this spectacular sightseeing tour. This tour is for those of you who want to see the Napali Coast and do some whale watching (when in season), but are not interested in snorkeling. Tour returns to Port Allen after sunset.
- Beautiful Kauai Sunset
- Shaded Cabin with a Large Bar
- Buffet Dinner & Sunset Champagne
- Seasonal Whale Watching
Holo Holo is Leila’s 900hp sister ship and Kauai’s largest vessel. At 65′, this agile power cat is long and wide enough to give you a swift and adventurous ride even at her top speeds. She’ll get you to the fun faster for sure!
The Holo Holo also boasts two entry/exit points for a comfortable shaded cabin with a large bar area and two forward nets for sunbathing and watching the dolphins riding the bow. She can carry 65 passengers, but Holo-Holo Charters keeps the numbers to 49 or less, which means more room to sightsee, relax, and enjoy.
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind activity bring along your comfortable attire, hat, sunscreen, a light sweater should it get breezy and of course don’t forget your camera! Whale season is November through March and dolphins can be seen year round on the morning tours.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
Ages 5 and older are welcome. No expecting mothers or attendees with defibrillators or pacemakers. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. If passengers do not have their prescribed medication with them Holo Holo Charters ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E. Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medication and or any other medications taken daily. All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers must remove shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captains discretion. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- Food & Beverages
On-board, help yourself to a delicious gourmet buffet dinner which includes: Slider buns, Burger and pulled pork, Lettuce, tomatoes, Sliced pineapples, Cole slaw, Vegetable crudité, Ketchup, mayo, mustard, BBQ sauce, “secret sauce”, Potato chips. Vegetarian options are available upon request; please make note at time of reservation. Beverages include: bottled water, island juices, assorted soft drinks, beer, wine and champagne at sunset.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.