Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
NA PALI SNORKEL PICNIC SAIL | CAPT. ANDY’S
Enjoy the Na Pali coast on Capt. Andy’s 55′ Gold Coast Yacht Classic Sailing Catamaran. This 5 1/2 hour tour provides passengers with a large shaded cabin area, clean restrooms and freshwater showers. You’ll enjoy these amenities while taking in the spectacular sea cliffs, waterfalls, and sea caves. Enjoy lunch and snorkeling with an abundance of sea life.
- Child (Ages 2-12)
- Comfortable Sail with Amenities
- Spectacular Sea Cliffs & Waterfalls
- Great Snorkeling
Na Pali Snorkel Picnic Sail
Friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy’s will take you on an adventure you are sure to never forget. Explores Kauaʻi’s rugged Na Pali Coastline, you’ll see spectacular sea cliffs, enchanting waterfalls and timeless lava tubes. Enjoy the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited these verdant valleys. You’ll enjoy a large, shaded cabin area, cushioned seating, clean restrooms and freshwater showers. Take in the sea life, waterfalls, sea caves, and cliffs. Enjoy snorkeling, and history on this 5 1/2 hour tour.
Your Tour Includes
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch, Beer and wine available after snorkeling,
- Snorkel gear and instruction provided.
What to Bring
- Your swimsuit and a towel
- Reef safe sunblock
- light jacket and camera recommended
Check in – 7:15 am Tour – 8:00 am – 1:30 pm. Departs from the Port Allen Marina Center in Ele’ele.
Winter Alert: Seeing the Na Pali Coast and in water activities are weather dependent. Your captain is checking on the conditions and receiving weather reports for your trip right up to departure time. Typically the decision on destination, water activities or cancellation is made 30 minutes prior to departure. Capt. Andy’s crew will let you know at check-in. Wherever you go, it will be a super fun day on the water!
*Na Pali Coast and snorkeling are conditions permitting. Tour destinations will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety.
- Not available for children under 3 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Continental Breakfast Menu
- Apple cinnamon baked oatmeal bars (GF, Veg, VGN, DF)
- Fresh fruit (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Canned Aloha fruit juice and sparkling La Croix, Coffee and herbal tea selection
- Oven Roasted Turkey Sandwich with thick cut turkey breast, Focaccia, Havarti Cheese, Mixed Greens, Red Onion, Green Apple, & Bacon Jam
- Mae Ploy Rice Salad (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Coconut White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (Veg)
- Beer and wine
*Gluten free and Veggie sandwich substitution (Available upon request, 24-hour notice required)
Vegetarian/Vegan Sandwich: Homemade Focaccia, Chickpea Hummus, Roasted Marinated Vegetables, Mixed Greens.
Menus are Subject to Change
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.