Napali Snorkel Picnic Sail
Enjoy the Napali coast on Capt. Andy's 55' Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran. This 5 1/2 hour tour provides passengers with a large shaded cabin area, clean restrooms and freshwater showers. You'll enjoy these amenities while taking in the spectacular sea cliffs, waterfalls, and sea caves. Enjoy lunch and snorkeling with an abundance of sea life.
- Comfortable Sail with Amenities
- Spectacular Sea Cliffs & Waterfalls
- Great Snorkeling
Friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy’s will take you on an adventure you are sure to never forget. The rafts offer a spectacular up close view of the Napali coast. Take in the sea life, waterfalls, sea caves, and cliffs. Enjoy snorkeling, and history on this 4 hour tour.
Your Tour Includes
Continental Breakfast, Deli Lunch- turkey, ham, wheat & sour dough bread, pasta salad, fresh pineapple, cookies, and assortment of beverages. Beer and wine available after snorkeling. Snorkel gear and instruction provided.
What to Bring
Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
- Not available for children under 2 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
- Food & Beverages
Continental Breakfast, Deli Lunch- turkey, ham, wheat & sour dough bread, pasta salad, fresh pineapple, cookies, and assortment of beverages. Beer and wine available after snorkeling.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.