Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
- April - October
NAPALI ADVENTURE & SNORKEL | HOLO HOLO CHARTERS
Departing from beautiful Hanalei Bay on Kauaʻi’s North Shore, this summer tour maximizes time on the Napali Coast and includes snorkeling at a remote location with more Hawaiian fish than you’ll be able to count.
- Child (5-12)
- Napali Coast, with a dramatic departure from Hanalei Bay
- Lunch & all snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Chance to Experience Some of the Best Snorkeling in Hawaii
Napali Adventure & Snorkel
Your Napali Coast boat tour actually begins at the iconic Tahiti Nui Restaurant in the heart of Hanalei town. There, you will greet their friendly staff, grab your gear (they will provide dry bags for your items), and shuttle you to the world-famous Hanalei Bay. Their shuttle catamaran, Holo Moku (another one of their custom-built vessels) will meet you on the shores of Black Pot Beach Park, to take you down the Hanalei River and into the bay past the Hanalei Pier. They will tie up to the tour vessel for a dry transfer as you step aboard, stow your gear, and grab a seat.
After a short briefing from your Captain, we’ll toss the mooring lines, hit the coast and start peeling our eyes for wildlife such spinner dolphins, turtles, sea birds, and maybe even goats along the cliffs! It’s also not at all uncommon to see hikers, braving the notoriously brutal Kalalau Trail.
Holo-Holo’s Kauaʻi-built RHIB’s are excellent vessels for Napali boat tours because they’re quick and nimble and the perfect size to explore all the nooks and crannies of the coast. They allow you to get under the waterfalls and into caves (ocean and weather permitting), like the incredible Open Ceiling Cave. As you’re cruising along, your captain and crew will point out all the hidden beaches along the way like: Tunnels, Ke’e, Hanakapi’ai, Kalalau, Honopu, Miloli’i, and so many more.
Sit back and enjoy the stories about history and legends of the coast, facts about wildlife, and how this beautiful island was created. Their crew are here to show you an unforgettable time, and to help you in every way. Please don’t be shy if you have a question or if you need anything during your Napali Coast boat tour.
Using his or her discretion, and depending on ocean conditions, your captain will choose an area to stop and snorkel for around forty (40) minutes. They provide fins, goggles, and snorkels in every shape and size and will offer flotation devices (pool noodles) for those who need a little extra support in the water. Your safety is their number one priority, they will be there for you, above everything else, to assist in making this a safe and memorable adventure.
If you don’t feel like snorkeling, just kick back on the boat and soak in all the gloriousness of the Napali Coast! If you need a break from the sun, we’they’ve ve got a nice shade canopy they will roll out over part of the vessel. If you want maximum sunshine, go forward. It’s all up to you—it’s your Napali Coast boat tour!
Their snorkel spot is usually our lunch spot too—They’ve got fresh deli-style sandwiches, chips, island juices and a Kauaʻi Kookie to enjoy for lunch. Once you’re all on board and fed, they’ll turn it around to soak up all those “salty hair, don’t care” vibes on their way back to beautiful Hanalei Bay, where you can carry the magic with you, into the afternoon, on Kauai’s unbelievable north shore.
As a company that puts sustainability at the forefront of goals, they request you bring your own reusable water bottle with you on tour. They will have plenty of filtered spring water available to refill through the duration of your tour and by bringing your own bottle you help prevent thousands of unnecessary plastic water bottles from being in circulation. One way to help keep motion sickness at bay is to stay well hydrated, so keep your water intake consistent before and during your tour!
Your Tour Includes
Gourmet deli style lunch, bottled water and soft drinks. Snorkeling gear.
What to Bring
Towel, Change of Dry Clothing, Sunscreen & Hat, and Camera.
- Check in at 6:30 a.m. or 7:00 a.m. at their Hanalei location (please call for check-in time).
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water on these tours
- If anyone is prone to motion sickness, they recommend taking a preventative ahead of time. No refunds are given for seasickness.
- Barefoot tour (remove footwear before boarding). Only orthopedic shoes allowed. Kids ages 6 and over. The customer must be able to walk in knee high water to board dingy and then boat. No expectant mothers.
- Due to vessel transfers guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Expect to get some “sea spray” on high speed raft tours and passing rain showers are not uncommon on the Napali Coast—plan to dress accordingly.
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e., Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old for snorkel tours and non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. They will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. They encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- They do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- They are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- They reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Their vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper they provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by HoloHolo, or they may bring their own.
- Port Allen Departures: Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Hanalei Departures: No coolers or alcoholic beverages allowed on board.
- Hanalei Departures: Due to vessel transfers, guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto vessel.
Gourmet deli style lunch
- Turkey Ciabatta – Turkey, Cheddar, Lettuce, Cucumber, red onion and Sprouts
- Veggie Ciabatta – Avocado, cheddar, lettuce, cucumber, red onion and sprouts served w/ side of hummus
- Vegan Ciabatta – Avocado, lettuce, cucumber, red onion and sprouts served w/ side of hummus
- Gluten free Mixed green salad – Mixed greens, avocado, turkey, cheddar, sprouts, cucumber and red onion served w/ranch)
- Gluten Free/Vegan Mixed green salad – Mixed greens w/ avocado sprouts, cucumber and red onion served with side of hummus and balsamic
- Assorted Chips & fresh baked cookies
- Beverages Include: Bottled Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.