Raft Whale Watch
Hop on board this adventurous raft ride with Capt Andy’s Crew to see Humpback Whales up close in their natural habitat! Captain Andy's 24-foot Discovery Class rigid hull inflatable raft is the perfect vessel for getting up close to the incredible marine life Kauai has to offer.
- Whale Watching
- Adventurous Raft Ride
- Explore the South-West Coast
Available December 16, 2018 – March 31, 2019
Experience Humpback Whales and view them in their natural habitat while on Capt. Andy’s 2-hour up-close exploration ride. The tour destination will be the sunny south-west coast of Kauai. Each year more than 4,000 migrating whale’s journey from Alaska to calve, mate, and rear their young in the warm waters of Hawaii. Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel and sunscreen. Dry bags provided. There is no snorkeling on this tour.
Whale Watch Tour Notes
- What to Bring: Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Your Tour Includes: Dry bags, Whale Watching & Beverages.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
WARNING: Due to the bumpy and bouncy nature of the ride, Captain Andy’s Raft Expeditions cannot accommodate pregnant women or anyone with a history of bad backs, bad necks, recent surgeries or other medical conditions! This can be a physically demanding ride. *Participants should be in above average physical shape. Elderly and frail individuals should strongly consider one of Capt. Andy’s luxury sailing vessels instead of the rafting adventure tour. DESTINATION WILL BE DETERMINED BASED ON WEATHER & OCEAN CONDITIONS. Tour destinations will be determined based on passenger safety and comfort. Rates for Children on Raft tours are based on 6 -12 years old. No Children under 6 allowed on rafts.
- Food & Beverages
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.