Nā Pali Beach Landing | Kauai Sea Tours
The ultimate adventure raft tour explores all the “nooks and crannies” of Nā Pali…in all of its majesty! Under the waterfalls and into sea caves when conditions permit, encounter playful dolphins, turtles, famous movie locations, and more. Kauai Sea Tours explores the coast and creates the opportunity for you to experience a very special cultural site; it is much more than your typical snorkel tour!
- View towering peaks, valleys, sea caves and waterfalls
- Encounter dolphins and sea turtles
- Real beach landing
Nā Pali Beach Landing
This raft adventure is available May 1st – August 31st. This ride will be taken on a rigid hull inflatable raft, 24 feet (same as the Navy Seals raft), 115 HP motors, coast guard inspected vessel with passenger/vessel safety equipment required and licensed captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew.
Enjoy a real beach landing at Nualolo Kai (on Nā Pali). Most companies cannot land you at the site of this ancient Hawaiian fishing village. A special permit is required. Passengers can take a guided narrated hike through the ancient village, enjoy great snorkeling, and a gorgeous beach to bask in the sun (7+ years and up). Your tour includes an individually packaged & prepared wrap, treat, island-style juices, sodas, and cold water.
SIGHTS & VIEWS
- Spinner dolphins
- Sea turtles
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Sea caves
- Peaks and valleys
- Snorkeling gear & swim vests provided
- Prescription snorkel masks available upon request
*Depends on wind and ocean conditions
About The Vessel
- Rigid hull inflatable raft
- 24 feet (same as the Navy Seals raft)
- Twin 115 HP motors
- Coast guard inspected vessel with passenger/vessel safety equipment required
- Licensed captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew
What To Bring/ Wear
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Port Allen Marina Center – 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705
Check-In Time: 6:15am or 6:40am (Seasonal)
Nā Pali Coast
Note: tour may need to reroute to the South Shore (Kipu Kai) due to the wind and sea conditions.
Passenger safety is their top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 7 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
- Freshly made wraps (turkey or vegetarian options available)
- Chips and fresh-baked cookies
- Bottled water, juices, and soft drinks
Their kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies, please come prepared with your own food.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.