Imiloa Express Na Pali Snorkel Tour | Kauai Sea Tours
Experience the majestic Na Pali Coast as you cruise on one of the fastest boats on Kauai. Enjoy snorkeling (conditions permitting), see towering sea cliffs, pristine beaches, waterfalls, and sea caves. Hear stories and legends while your Kauai Sea Tours crew provides a full-service experience of one of Kauai’s greatest highlights of our “Garden Island!”
- View sea caves, waterfalls and towering peaks & valleys
- Enjoy beer, wine & mai tais
- Encounter dolphins and sea turtles
Imiloa Express Na Pali Snorkel Tour
Experience the majestic Na Pali Coast as you cruise on one of the fastest boats on Kauaʻi. Enjoy snorkeling (conditions permitting), see towering sea cliffs, pristine beaches, waterfalls, and sea caves. Hear stories and legends while your Kauai Sea Tours crew provides a full-service experience of one of Kauai’s greatest highlights of our “Garden Island!” Encounter spinner dolphins, turtles and humpback whale watching when in season (Dec.-Apr.) This could be the best day of your vacation!
Your tour includes an individually packaged & prepared wrap, treat, island-style juices, sodas, and cold water. Beer, wine & mai tais are also served after water sports to guests 21+ (please bring ID).
Experience includes snorkeling, forward-facing padded seats, full shade coverage, and two bathrooms located on the main deck. Kauai Sea Tours provides quality gear, instruction, safety snorkel vests, and a freshwater rinse down area.
Passenger safety is top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. Facial masks are required at all times. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Na Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions.
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs. Crew members may have difficulty getting said passengers back onboard.
Lunch (Healthy Individual Turkey or Vegetarian Wraps)
Chips & Cookies
Drinks: Beer, Wine & Mai Tai’s (21+, bring ID). Island-style juices, sodas, & cold water.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.