Luau Ka Hikina | Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort
You cannot leave Kauai without an authentic luau experience, and to get one you need only visit Luau Ka Hikina at the newest, most exciting and authentic luau on the island.
- Gorgeous setting fronting ancient royal surfing grounds on Kauai’s scenic east shore
- Spectacular Polynesian show with award-winning hula, Tahitian, Maori, Tongan and Samoan dances
- Delectable luau feast featuring a wide variety of island-style delicacies
Luau Ka Hikina
You cannot leave Kauai without an authentic luau experience, and to get one you need only visit them at the newest, most exciting and authentic luau on the island. Fronting the ancient royal surfing grounds, Luau Ka Hikina takes place in their newly built, onsite, open-air Event Pavilion, Halau Ho’okipa, which boasts unparalleled views across the ocean.
From the impressive torch lighting ceremony that kicks off the evening’s festivities to the mesmerizing hula kahiko (ancient hula) dances performed under the direction of an award-winning kumu hula (hula master) Leilani Rivera Low, Luau Ka Hikina invites you to experience a memorable evening celebrating Hawaiian and Polynesian culture, complete with a locally sourced, traditional Hawaiian feast with a modern point of view and live music.
5:00 pm – Check in for luau 5:30 pm – Seating for luau (first come first seated by hosts)
General Seating Includes
- Arrival lei greeting
- Shared seating in the beautifully designed luau pavilion
- Hosted Open Bar of canned and bottled beverages until start of performance
Kailani Farms Green Salad
Ranch, Honey Dijon Papaya, Caramelized Pineapple Vinaigrette
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Taro and Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Hawaiian Mac Salad
Marinated Cucumber Salad
Huli Huli Chicken
Lemongrass and Kaffir Scented Calrose Rice
Molokai Sweet Potatoes
Soy Marinated Eggplant
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Lilikoi Cheesecake Bites
Butter Rum Cake
Papaya, Pineapple, Watermelon
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.