‘Auli’i Lu’au | Sheraton Kauai
Kauai's Only Oceanfront Luau
Sheraton Kauai Resort’s ‘Auli’i Lu'au invites guests to connect with Kauai’s rich history and culture, traditional culinary treats and refreshing libations with oceanfront views of the blue Pacific Ocean and bright-orange sunset as its stunning backdrop.
- Kauai’s Only Ocean Front Luau
- Locally owned and operated, the AULII LUAU is a 100% Hawaiian family affair.
- Enjoy the succulent delicacies of Paradise, from slow-roasted pig to melt-in-the-mouth slabs of poke
Come, the tiki torches are alight. This is what you came to the Islands for! To sit on the warm sandy shore of a tropical beach and breath deep the tang of the crashing breakers, gazing at the setting sun with a chilled drink in your hand and the velvety tradewinds tousling your hair. There’s no better place on Kauai than Poipu Beach to be as night falls and the sun chases the dateline ever westward.
Experience new and tempting tastes of Polynesia while you behold the hula dancers of award-winning Urahutia as they bring to life the storied past of old Hawaii. Thrill as the pahu drums throb to the pulse of the surf only yards away as the Aulii’s Fire-Knife Dancers take the stage and electrify the night with their whirling torches, as you sip a delicious cocktail and savor the finale and say to yourself, “This is why I came to the Islands.”
Complementing the cultural journey is the lu’au’s culinary offerings of traditional Hawaiian cuisine. An array of pupus (appetizers), salads, and an assortment of poke start the meal, followed by traditional lau lau, kalua pork, Kaua‘i i‘a (fish), grilled i‘o marinated beef, and island guava rub “Moa” chicken. Desserts abound and add a sweet ending to the evening.
Replenishable beverages, including a selection of wines, beers, cocktails, soft drinks, coffee, and tea are also included in the ticket price.
Optional Upgrade: Premier Seating
Reserved Tables | First 3-4 Rows | First to Dinner Buffet | Specialty Lei Greeting
Enjoy reserved tables within the first few rows in front of the stage, exclusive premier check-in line, a specialty lei, a welcome cocktail and open bar all evening long, appetizers, table side, and the first to dinner buffet. Premier seating on round tables with shared seating for 6-8.
|Infants (3 and Under)||Free|
- 5:00 pm Check-in
- 5:45 pm Dinner
- 6:45 pm Polynesian Revue
Relax and enjoy this Luau oceanside!
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.