Come be awed by the beauty of botanicals and then entranced by live music, dancing and fire.
ALLERTON GARDEN AT SUNSET | NATIONAL TROPICAL BOTANICAL GARDEN
AN EXCLUSIVE AND ONE OF A KIND SELF GUIDED TOUR OF ALLERTON GARDEN!
Treat yourself and someone you love to a special tour of the Allerton Garden at Sunset. Once a favorite destination of the rich and famous, the Allertons hosted notable individuals, such as Jacqueline Kennedy, in their home and garden.
- Child (Ages 6-12)
- Child (ages 2-5)
- Kamaaina State ID required at Check-In
- Allerton Garden Guided Tour
- Allertons’ Personal Collection And Memorabilia
- Personal Bento Boxes On The Stunning Lanai
Allerton Garden at Sunset Tour
The Sunset Tour is the only tour that takes visitors through select Allerton Garden rooms and to the house where the Allertons lived.
At the house, visitors will enjoy the Allertons’ personal collection of pictures and memorabilia and finish the tour with a meal featuring your choice of four seasonal entrees catered by a local chef. Meals are served in personal bento boxes to enjoy on the stunning lanai amongst ocean breezes before the sun sets into the Pacific.
*keiki meal provided
Know Before You Go
- The stream can be unpredictable, do not wade or swim in it
- Observe posted signs
- Be aware that there is uneven terrain and slippery surfaces found throughout the garden
- Do not climb or jump off rocks
- Check in 30 min. PRIOR REQUIRED
- Closed toe shoes/secure hiking sandals w/strap over ankles & toes are required
Your health is their top priority, and they have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your garden visit.
- Increased frequency of disinfecting surfaces of high-traffic areas in their facilities.
- All buses are sanitized between each departure.
- Hand-washing stations are located throughout the gardens and at the Visitor Center.
- Guests will stay a 6-foot distance before boarding the bus, while in common areas throughout the garden, and in the visitor center.
- They recommend guests stay 10 feet apart from other groups while in McBryde Garden
- When social-distancing is not attainable, face coverings will be used by all staff and guests.
- Face masks required while on the bus.
- Shields have been installed at the Visitor Center registers.
- Policies are subject to change based on the newest science available, please call them at 808-742-2623 to inquire about most up to date practices
- If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms of illness, they will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Their family of staff and volunteers are also trained to be aware of symptoms of illness. No one comes to work or to volunteer if they are unwell.
Dinner is locally sourced produce/protein when possible and highlights local flavors and is served chilled bento box style. Each choice comes with a locally grown greens salad, purple sweet potato and fresh pineapple and your choice of:
- Grilled Ginger Chicken
- Furikake Seared Ahi
- Yuzu Marinated Grilled Shrimp
- Vegan/ Vegetarian
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.