Jungle Valley Adventure
Enjoy beautiful mountain views as you hike down to a secluded mountain stream where you kayak through lush, tropical rainforest to a pristine twin waterfall. At this spot you'll swim, enjoy a delicious lunch, and relax for an hour. Includes an optional two-line zip for those that meet weight requirement of 65-280 lbs.
- Ziplining, Kayaking, and Swimming
- Learn Hawaii’s History
- Delicious Picnic Lunch
Kauai Adventure Combo Tour Description
A truly unique jungle experience on the pristine private lands of Princeville Ranch! Enjoy beautiful Hanalei mountain views as you approach the secluded Kalihiwai Stream. Kayak through a serene rainforest steeped in tropical sounds, scents and sights.
Tie up and hike deeper into the ranch, negotiate several stream crossings and arrive at the spectacular Uluhe Fern Ridge. Here, guests 65 to 280 pounds have the option to ride Princeville Ranch Adventures’ two magnificent, 400+ foot zip lines and connecting bridge over a pristine twin waterfall and swimming hole. Those not zipping can watch or walk down to this idyllic spot. After zipping, you can jump, swim, float on inner tubes, enjoy a delicious picnic and relax.
This heavenly private swimming hole is all yours! Kayaking is beginner-level, and total kayaking time is approximately one hour, round trip. Hiking is moderately strenuous, includes multiple stream crossings and lasts two hours, round trip. Total tour time is four and a half hours. Come meet the real Hawaii on this North Shore Jungle Adventure!
What to Bring
- Light, comfortable clothing that can get muddy; wear swimsuit underneath
- Hiking boots, sneakers or closed-toe trail shoes
- Drinking water—32 ounces per person
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
All guides are CPR & first aid certified. No recent injuries or surgeries. No expectant mothers, To zipline (optional): must weigh between 65 and 280 pounds. Not afraid of heights. Children age 16 & 17 may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in. Children age 5-15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old. Guests not meeting these requirements will NOT be permitted to zip.
Please remember to bring appropriate shoes such as sneakers or tennis shoes that can get wet & muddy. You’ll also need to bring along drinking water.
- Food & Beverages
Delicious picnic: make-your-own deli sandwiches (with veggie option), chips & cookie
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.