Ride n’ Glide Adventure
Horseback & Zip Combo
Imagine the thrill of ziplines combined with a peaceful ride on gentle horses—all on a private ranch! Soak up stunning mountain scenery as you enjoy a horseback ride at a leisurely pace for 30 minutes across lush, secluded pasture lands.
- Horseback Riding and Ziplining
- Learn Hawaii’s History
Kauai Horseback and Ziplining Combo Tour
Soak up stunning mountain scenery as you enjoy a horseback ride at a leisurely pace for 30 minutes across lush, secluded pasture lands. Your guide shares ranch and cowboy history. Next, tie up your horse and get ready to glide like a bird on three fun, fast ziplines! Step off the edge of a valley and soar over treetops to the other side.
Your final zipline is called “Big Kahuna,” because at 700 feet long, it’s a big thrill! This unique ride and glide adventure wraps up with another peaceful horseback ride (about 30 minutes) allowing incredible memories and vistas time to sink in. Riding is beginner-level (walking only), and total time on horseback is about one hour, round trip. The three ziplines are: 410, 560, and 700 feet. Total zipline and horseback ride tour time is approximately two and a half hours.
What to Bring
- Completely closed-toed shoes are required (tennis shoes or hiking boots). No Crocs or aqua shoes. Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5 per pair)
- Long pants recommended
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, and a hat
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
- Ages 8 & older in good physical condition.
- Maximum weight 250 pounds.
- Maximum height 6′ 5″.
- Height-to-weight ratios apply. Please call for details or click here to view a chart.
- Food & Beverages
No available option on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.