Private Horseback Ride
Imagine a personalized Kauai horseback ride with a private guide! You’ll choose from several exciting choices to customize your adventure, including secluded areas of the Ranch. Some of these choices are available only on our Private Rides!
- Horseback Riding
- Hike Through Tropical Rain Forest
- Stunning 360 Degree Views
Private Kauai Horseback Ride and Picnic Tour
Your ride includes a private picnic, with your choice of special places. Hike through tropical rain forest to swim at majestic Kalihiwai Falls. This 80-foot waterfall invites exploration and affords unforgettable photographs. Another option is to ride to an exclusive picnic area with stunning 360 degree views! Whether you’re a first-time rider or a true equestrian, Princeville Ranch has the private horseback ride for you!
What to Bring
- Completely closed-toe shoes are required (tennis shoes or hiking boots). No Crocs or aqua shoes. Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5 per pair)
- Long pants and hat recommended
- For waterfall rides, wear a swimsuit under clothes for swimming, and bring a towel, insect repellent, and sunscreen
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
- Ages 8 & older in good physical condition.
- Maximum weight 250 pounds.
- Maximum height 6′ 5″.
- Height-to-weight ratios apply. Please call for details or click here to view a chart.
- Food & Beverages
Delicious picnic: make-your-own deli sandwiches (with veggie option), chips & cookie (3.5-hour ride only)
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.