Paniolo (Cowboy) Horseback Ride | Princeville Ranch Adventures
Enjoy a 1.5 hour Paniolo (cowboy) horseback riding experience! Amazing views of stunning mountains and valleys with a ocean view in the distance. A great tour to get your horseback riding fix!
- Horseback Riding
- Learn Hawaii’s History
- Paniolo (Cowboy) Experience
Hawaiian Cowboy Horseback Riding Tour
Enjoy a beautiful ride on a working cattle ranch! This one and a half-hour adventure begins with a brief horsemanship orientation, and then you head out for a leisurely ride across open pastures. You enjoy panoramic views of stunning mountains and valleys with a striking blue ocean in the distance. You might even ride through a herd of cows and calves on this Kauai horseback riding adventure!
Along the way, your guides share ranch and paniolo (cowboy) history with the spirit of Aloha. They also stop at special spots with spectacular scenery. Be sure to bring a camera!
What to Bring
- Completely closed-toe shoes are required (tennis shoes or hiking boots). No Crocs or aqua shoes. Rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5 per pair)
- Long pants recommended
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Ages 8 & older in good physical condition.
- Maximum weight 250 pounds.
- Maximum height 6′ 5″.
- Height-to-weight ratios apply. Please call for details or click here to view a chart.
Drinking water only
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.