- Special Online Rate!
KAUAI EXPLORER | MAVERICK HELICOPTERS
Fly over the “Garden Isle” on an aerial adventure that features two of Kauai’s most recognized natural landmarks: the Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon. Get a bird’s-eye-view of Jurassic Falls, one of Kauai’s most renowned waterfalls, and conclude your flight over the Hanapepe Valley, famous for its scenes in the film Jurassic Park.
- Lap Child
- Exclusive Westside departure
- State-of-the-art EcoStar aircraft with room for 7 passengers
- View the island’s natural wonders, only accessible by air
The Kauai Explorer Tour
This 55 minute flight tours even the most remote areas of the island.Grasp the magnitude of the Na Pali Coast, Kauai’s 17-mile coastline known for its emerald-hued cliffs with razor-sharp ridges above the Pacific Ocean. Waimea Canyon is known for its desert landscape and vibrant colors. View Kauai’s spectacular shoreline as you fly toward Bali Hai, along the North Shore and Mount Makana. Travel over the tropical rainforest to Mount Waialeale, one of the wettest places on Earth.
- Flights require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Flight patterns may vary, depending on weather & air traffic.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- All times are approximate.
- Individual guest weight is required for balancing of the aircraft.
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat.
- Any child under 24 months must have proof of age in order to qualify as a non-paying “Lap Child.”
- The maximum individual weight limit is 300 lbs. and total combined weight for all 7 seats may not exceed 1,140lbs.
- Guests over the individual weight limit will be required to purchase an additional seat.
- Each passenger will be weighed at the time of check-in to ensure flight safety.
No food or beverage options available on this tour.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.