Kauai Eco Adventure | Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
With over 70% of the island being inaccessible by land, Kauai is truly best seen from the sky. On this incredible helicopter tour of Kauai, you’ll experience views so beautiful they will take your breath away!
- Majestic Canyons
- Cascading waterfalls
- Tropical rainforests
Kauai Eco Adventure
Explore the stunning Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as “Jurassic Park” falls, wedged in between the emerald green mountaintop of the Hanapepe Valley. Fly over the amazing views of the Olokele Canyon and majestic Waimea Canyon, often called the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” where you’ll catch sight of dozens of cascading waterfalls. Then, Kauai’s magical North Shore reveals the sculpted green valleys and 3,000-foot sea cliffs of the Na Pali Coast, the pristine turquoise-blue waters of Hanalei Bay and the Princeville Resort area.
Lastly, weather permitting, your pilot will fly you to Mt Wai’ale’ale, a dormant shield volcano with over 450 inches of rainfall each year, making it the second wettest places on earth. Here you’ll witness the most beautiful emerald green vegetation draped over the mist-covered mountain, with 3,000-foot cascading waterfalls filling each crevice—a truly awe-inspiring finish to your ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle.
This 50 minute Kauai island tour that offers air tour of Kauai’s cascading waterfalls, majestic canyons, lush valleys and beautiful coastlines.
- Flights may vary depending upon weather conditions
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- Combined front row seat weight must be under 319 lbs for A-Star tours and 470 lbs for Eco-Star tours and individual passenger weights must be under 250 lbs for A-Star and 260 lbs for Eco Star. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee.
- Front row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. At least one of the front seat occupants must be 15 years of age or older and capable of performing emergency aircraft egress procedures. Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- In the event of an emergency front row passengers must be able to receive instructions in English and be physically capable of operating exit doors. Our chair lifts are only able to access the rear row of seats therefore guests requiring a chair lift to board the helicopter cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Children under 24 months and less than 25lbs are considered a “lap child” (no charge), however, we do not recommend or encourage “lap children” on the flight
- Prices subject to change without further notice
No available option on this tour.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.