Deluxe Waterfall Safari
Experience the view from above in the comfort of a state-of-the-art helicopter in this 55-minute tour that takes you on a 100+ mile tour of central Kauai; where scores of Hollywood directors were able to capture its unmatched beauty on the silver screen. Safari Helicopters’ experienced and knowledgeable pilots highlight hot spots that make this “oldest island in the Hawaiian chain” a favorite of residents and visitors alike.
- Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Majestic Waterfalls
- Napali Coast
Kauai’s Waterfalls Helicopter Tour
Depart from the helipad at the Lihue Airport and fly along the Hoary Head mountain range into the Hanapepe Valley to circle the Manawaipuna Waterfall, commonly known as the “Jurassic Park Waterfall.” Soar over the Olokele Canyon and the Waimea Canyon, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” where several waterfalls cascade down steep cliffs like the Waialae Falls.
Ascend over to the Kokee State Park and soar into major valleys along the Napali Coastline. View the North Shore, Lumahai Beach, Hanalei Bay, Namolokama Mountain, and stunning waterfalls. Descend into the tropical rainforest of Hanalei Valley and view multitudes of waterfalls, and Mount Waialeale Crater – the wettest spot on earth with over 450 inches of rain per year. Fly near the Wailua Falls, filmed in Fantasy Island, prior to returning to the Lihue Airport.
This helicopter tour of Kauai is always weather permitting in all locations and the tour may vary according to existing conditions at the time of the tour with no guarantee that all falls will be seen.
This 50-60 minute waterfalls of Kauai helicopter tour offers an extensive, detailed, and thorough air tour of the Garden Island of Kauai. Only 20% of this island is accessible by car or foot. You’ll get to experience the 80% of Kauai you’ve been missing. Video of actual tour is available for $30. Fuel Surcharge – $25 per person.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
- Flights may vary depending upon weather conditions
- Passengers weighing 250 lbs. and over may have to purchase an extra seat. Passengers weighing over 275 lbs. will have to purchase an extra seat at 100%
- Children under 24 months and less than 25lbs are considered a “lap child” (no charge), however, we do not recommend or encourage “lap children” on the flight
- Prices subject to change without further notice
- Food & Beverages
No available option on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.