Expedition South Kona | Sea Quest Hawaii
Explore the Black Sand Beaches of South Kona and journey to three different snorkeling locations, explore sea caves, and see the Kona Coast as few do.
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay and Pu’uhonua O Honaunau
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes
- Watch for dolphins and whales
Expedition South Kona
Perhaps you’ll visit a black sand beach and have it all to yourselves. Maybe a stone arch or a spectacular lava rock formation formed thousands of years ago by a young Mt. Hualalai. Pilot whales as long as your boat swimming alongside you, Hawaiian spinner dolphins playing in your wake. The diverse marine life abounds on this South Kona tour.
The Expedition South Kona includes culturally significant and visually spectacular snorkeling in locations such as Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay, the pathway of the Gods. Enjoy lunch in the shade of the canopy within view of the monument to Captain Cook, with the cliffs of the bay soaring above you. On this Kona snorkeling tour, you explore the Southern coast of the Big Island and see things the majority of people who visit our sacred Island do not.
- Check-In 8:15 AM
- Depart 8:30 AM
- Return 1:30 PM
Whole Wheat Bread, Deli Turkey slices, Tomato, Lettuce, Swiss Cheese
Whole Wheat Bread, Tuna Salad, Mayonnaise, Tomato, Lettuce
Whole Wheat Bread, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumbers, Sprouts, Bell Peppers, Carrots, Balsamic Drizzle
Deli Pastrami Sandwich
Whole Wheat Bread, Deli Pastrami slices, Tomato, Lettuce, Swiss Cheese
* All lunches include mustard & mayonnaise packets on the side, Hawaiian Style single serving chips, and Island Style fresh fruit platter.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.