Captain Cook Exclusive | Sea Quest Hawaii
If you plan on snorkeling while in Hawaii and want to see what few do, this is the tour for you. Dive Into One of the World’s Best Snorkeling Spots!
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes
- Watch for dolphins and whales
- Great tour for beginner snorkelers
Captain Cook Exclusive
With the world-renowned and historic destination of Kealakekua Bay just minutes from your point of departure, the Captain Cook Exclusive is a personal, exciting, and efficient way to see the Bay named one of the world’s best snorkeling locations. Kealakekua Bay is a 315-acre marine sanctuary that boasts incredibly protected waters year round making it the best place in Hawaii for beginning snorkelers.
After a full hour of snorkeling in the crystal clear waters directly in front of the monument to Captain James Cook, you make your way back to Keauhou Bay along the South Kona coastline. Your Captain maneuvers their custom-made vessels into the sea caves at the base of Hualalai, hugging the coast and detailing the culturally significant and geologically fascinating features along the way. Watch for dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and even herds of thousands of goats!
- Check-in 8:45 a.m. – Depart 9:00 a.m.
- Return 12:00 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Check-in 12:30 p.m. – Depart 12:45 p.m.
- Return 3:45 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours
Tropical snacks, juice, and water
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.