Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
FALLS ZIP N DIP: ZIPLINING & KAYAK TOUR | THE UMAUMA EXPERIENCE
Double up on an incredible and memorable adventure with the best of both Umauma Falls worlds! Begin by zipping through the air with their classic 9-line Umauma Falls Zipline Tour, followed by an hour-long play in the falls —swimming, kayaking and jumping down the falls into the frothy 70-foot deep pool or cool, clear water.
- Adult (11 and older)
- Child (4 to 10)
- Perfect for honeymooners or for group outings
- Full 9-line zipline tour
- 1 Hour of swimming/kayaking
Umauma’s Zip N Dip – Ziplining & Kayak Tour Highlights
Ready for the best of both Umauma Falls worlds? The Big Island’s Umauma Falls zipline has nine (9) long lines with 2 MILES of spectacular zipping. At line #2, you will have time to view the beautiful scenery which includes a view of a 100 foot waterfall as you look toward the top of Mauna Kea. On line #4 you will zip over 2000 feet of river water and many falls. Cross a 200′ suspension bridge that takes you 100′ over a water filled lava tube and fern grotto to get to line #5. You will get a close up view of the dual waterfall part of the famous UMAUMA FALLS at the end of line #7.
Followed by an hour-long play in the falls —swimming, kayaking and jumping down the falls into the frothy 70-foot deep pool or cool, clear water. The afternoon includes a catered lunch at their private pavilion adjacent to the falls, delivered by a utility zip-line.
Daily availability – 10am Tour (9:30am check-in)
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun! Guests should wear closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets, sunscreen, bug-spray, bathing suit, and a camera.
- Check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots should be worn.
- Be sure to tie back long hair.
- Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
- Catered private lunch
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.