Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
FEAST & FIRE LUAU | OUTRIGGER KONA RESORT
Dine under the stars and immerse in the cultures of the Hawaiian islands a Kona’s newest luau show. Enjoy heart-pumping drums, Polynesian dancing, fire, and delicious island food set on 22 acres of gorgeous oceanfront on Keauhou Bay on the Kona coast. Under the hala trees, the Feast & Fire Luau is an amazing dinner show that pays homage to the Polynesians who first landed in Hawaiʻi.
- General Seating Adult - Ages 13+
- General Seating Children - Ages 6-12
- Ali'i Private Seating Adult - Ages 13+
- Ali'i Private Seating Children - Ages Ages 6-12
- Young Children Ages 5 & Under
- Scenic Keauhou Bay location
- Dynamic Hawaiʻian show with music, fire and dance performances
- Luau dinner with delicious Hawaiian island cuisine
Feast & Fire Luau
The Outrigger Kona presents the Feast and Fire Lu’au Monday and Thursday evenings Kona’s Premier Lu’au Experience.
Join them for a spectacular cultural experience under the stars along the majestic Kona coast with breathtaking ocean and Mountain View’s, at Hawai’is newest attraction the Feast and Fire Lu’au at the Outrigger Kona Resort. As the sun sets, Hawaiian history comes to life with Hawai’i’s award winning cast of dancers, musicians, and artist bring the stage to life through traditional dance, live theater, and music. Feast on a generous spread of mouth watering island fare from their execusite chefs. Listen to the sound of the conch shell. See the torch lighting ceremony and enjoy Hawaiian arts and crafts.
The tantalizing menu features slow-cooked Kalua pork, taro rolls with lilikoi butter. Enjoy desserts like pineapple upside-down cake, Kona coffee chocolate cake, and haupia, a traditional Hawaiian coconut pudding. The luau and dinner show offers a full bar with beer, wine, and our signature Mai Tais.
General Seating Shared seating that follows social distancing guidelines
Ali’i Private Seating Private seating near the front of stage!
Included In Your Luau
- Participate in hula lessons & storytelling before dinner
- Luau dinner with delicious Hawaiʻian island cuisine
- Open bar serves cocktails, wine beer and soft drinks
- 5:15 pm – Check in time
- 5:30pm – Artisan Village featuring local craft vendors, Lei making, Poi Pounding demonstration, and ʻOhe Kapala
- 6:15 pm- Welcome and Dinner service
- 7:15 pm- Entertainment Show Starts
COVID-19 safety & sanitation measures:
- Safety and Sanitation stations throughout the resort
- Limited capacity on each Luau
3.. Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free
Family Style First Course
- Sliced Tropical Fruits | Papaya | Pineapple | Citrus
- Smoked Island Fish Dip | Taro & Sweet Potato Chips
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls | Butter | Sea Salt
- Seared Local Catch | Kalua Pig | Lomi Salmon | Baby Bok Choy
- Crispy Coconut Sweet Potatoes | Steamed Rice | Mango Butter Sauce
Family Style Dessert
- Malasada Basket | Cinnamon & Sugar Spice
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.