Come and join Kipu Ranch Adventures for a beautiful breathtaking three-hour Scenic Ranch Tour through Kipu Ranch.
HELICOPTER TOURS | AIR KAUAI HELICOPTER TOURS
Experience Kauai’s most inspiring mountains, magical caves, enticing waterways, unique flora, rich red dirt and emerald green vistas. Discover Hanapepe Valley and Manawaiopuna Falls, Olokele Canyon, Waimea Canyon, the spectacular Na Pali, the North Shore, Hanalei Valley, Mt. Waialeale’s crater, and Wailua Falls.
- Amazing Tour 45-50 Minutes
- Doors- Off Tour 45-50 Minutes
- Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Witness Kauai’s Wonders
- Napali Coast and More!
Helicopter Tour Options
This flight is full of amazing views that you will remember for a lifetime. Explore the rainforest, Manawaiopuna Falls, Waimea Canyon and the famous Na Pali Coast rugged coastline and cliffs. This shorter flight still covers the requested sights of Kauaʻi from above while still budget friendly.
- 45-50 Minute Tour: On this flight you will be able to explore Waimea Canyon State Park, Na Pali Coast State Park, Manawalopuna Falls (Jurassic Park Falls)
Doors- Off Tour
Adventure awaits! Enjoy the thrill of this DOORS OFF flight. If you are looking for a truly exciting experience this flight is for you. For this flight they take the doors off their amazing ASTAR helicopter and let you experience flying over Kauaʻi like no one else. On this 45 minute flight there is nothing between you and all the amazing sights of Kauai.
- 45-50 Minute Tour: View the top requested sights of Kauai. The Waimea Canyon, Hanapepe Valley, Famous Na Pali Coast and Mount Waialeale. With nothing between you and the incredible views on our doors off flight, you will experience the beauty of Kauai in the best way possible.
Know Before You Go
- For all tours, they recommend wearing a long sleeve shirt, pants, and comfortable shoes. They reccomend wearing black or dark colors to reduce the glare from the windows for better photos.
- For everyone’s safety, they do not allow any hats, beanies, GoPro head mounts, scarfs, turbans, or other headgear for any of their tours. These items pose a risk to everyone’s safety when boarding, flying, and deboarding.
- For the Door-Off experience, you MUST wear shoes that are laced or strapped on. They highly recommend bringing a light jacket, preferably something waterproof for the cool and potentially misty breeze.
- Their pilots will do their best to show you all Kaua’i has to offer but they cannot guarantee all highlights since flight paths are weather dependent.
ASTAR Aircraft Features
- All forward facing seating
- Unobstructed 180 degree views from every seat
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Air conditioning
- Leather seats
- Roomy, comfortable cabin
- Digital stereo music
- Noise reducing headsets
- MultiVision video system that records all the great sites of your tour, along with your pilot’s narrations and background music all in HD on a USB flash drive.
- Doors Off Tour- ONLY YOUR CELL PHONE IS ALLOWED ON BOARD. NO OTHER CAMERA DEVICE IS ALLOWED! Air Kauai will provide a lanyard case for passenger’s cell phone that will be attached to them during flight.
- Children must be at least 10 years of age. An adult must accompany anyone 10-18 years old.
- Guests on the edge seat must be 16 years of age or older.
- No hats, bags or any loose items allowed.
- Must wear closed toed shoes. No flip-flops or sandals.
- Long hair must be tied up at all times.
- Air Kauai will provide each passenger a jacket that will be required for all passengers to wear during flight.
- Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.
- 45 minutes prior check-in to all flights is required.
- Comfort seat charge for passengers weighing 230lbs or more or a combined weight of 400lbs.
No food or beverage options available on this tour.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.