V.I.P. Plantation Owner's Evening
Whether it’s an intimate party of two or a celebration for up to 20, enjoy a specialized dinner at Gaylord's Restaurant at Kilohana. Under the direction of Chef de Cuisine Jonathan Pflueger, you will delight in a unique menu featuring meats, fish and produce, including fruits and vegetables from Kilohana Plantation’s 60-acre orchard and agricultural park.
The Plantation Owner’s Evening Schedule
- 5:15 - Guests meet in the Courtyard entrance
- VIP Lu’au Guide will introduce you to Kilohana
- Enjoy Champagne & Sparkling Cider
- Guests are seated in Gaylord's' Lanai Restaurant for a V.I.P. Lu’au Dinner
- After dinner until 6:55 p.m. - Guests are free to explore the plantation owner’s home
- 7:00 p.m. - Guests meet in the Kilohana Living Room to be escorted to the Mango Bar in the Lu’au Pavillionwhere they will be seated for the show
Food & Beverages
The Dinner Menu:
- *Choice of: Sesame Crab Springrolls Butter lettuce cups, sweet chili papaya dipping sauce. Mochiko Dusted Calamari Green tea soba noodles, spicy Asian slaw, Mandarin orange coconut butter.
- *Choice of: Kalua Pig and Littleneck Clam Chowder Roasted corn, Molokai purple potatoes, chayote squash, light fennel cream, grilled sourdough toasts. Local Field Green Salad Japanese cucumber, hearts of palm, avocado, goat cheese, orange macadamia nut dressing.
- *Choice of: Sesame Seed Seared Ahi Tuna Ginger scallion sushi rice, tempura avocado, lomi lomi tomatoes, hot Chinese mustard butter. Roasted Free Range Chicken Goat cheese and ricotta ravioli, caramelized red onions, baby artichoke hearts, English peas, preservedlemon. Chipotle Barbecued Pork Chop Tuscan style white beans, bundle of arugula, naturalpork jus.
- *Choice of: Banana Cream Pie Butterscotch sauce, candied walnuts, Gold Koloa Rumwhipped cream Chocolate Molten Souffle Baileys crème anglaise, double expresso ice cream
- Kona Coffees/Hot Tea
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided