Activities > Kauai 4x4 and Sunset Sail
Kipu Scenic Ranch Tour & Napali Sunset & Sightseeing Tour Combo
Enjoy Kauai from Land and by Water with this great combo tour. The Land and Water Combo tour will start your day off at Kipu Ranch Adventures. Here you will enjoy a 3 hour tour along the 3,000 acre property extending from the Hule'ia River to the top of Mt. Ha'upu. It is home to many movie sites and untouched wildlife! Kick back and relax on one of their passenger vehicles! You will then end your day with a Napali Sunset | Sightsee Tour. There is nothing like a Kauai sunset and there's no place better to see it than on the water. You will witness the colors of the coastline change as the sun sinks into the ocean; it's truly gorgeous.
Kipu Scenic Ranch Tour
Checkin- 7:00am End- 10:00am
Ride through tropical forests, hidden river valleys, and endless rolling pastures. Enjoy spectacular views of Kipu Kai Beach. You'll be sure to see quite a few wild pigs, nene geese, pheasants and much more! Kipu Ranch Adventures has knowledgeable tour guides who will share exciting history with you about Kipu Ranch and how it has evolved over the years. The guides will also point out movie spots where many films were created like Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, Mighty Joe Young, Outbreak, Six Days Seven Nights, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendants and many more.
Napali Sunset Dinner
Checkin- 2:15pm End- 6:00pm
Enjoy four hours of adventure and spectacular views as you sail into the sunset. Set sail from Port Allen Marina on Akialoa, Capt. Andy's 55 ft. Gold Coast Yachts Catamaran. Learn history and legends about the Hawaiians that once inhabited these remote islands. Enjoy great food while you are likely to see flying fish, sea turtles, dolphins and whales (in season).
(Kipu Scenic Ranch Tour) Be sure to bring sunscreen, insect repellent and closed toed shoes. Drivers: Be sure to bring a valid picture ID with Date of Birth.
(Sunset Tour) For this one-of-a-kind activity bring along your comfortable attire, hat, sunscreen, a light sweater should it get breezy and of course don't forget your camera! Whale season is November through March and dolphins can be seen year round on the morning tours.
- Teryx4 UTV - Seats up to 4. Full sized seats throughout. Very comfortable and easy to handle. Power Steering and Full Back Seats.
- Guide Driven Option - Ride along with one of their experienced guides. Passengers MUST be 5 years & above.
TOUR POLICIES, RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Kipu Ranch Adventures
- Drivers MUST be 18 years and above.
- All drivers operating a machine MUST provide a VALID PICTURE I.D. with Date of Birth. NO Exceptions.
- 5-15 Years of age MUST be accompanied by an adult on passenger vehicles.
- Covered closed toe shoes are mandatory, long pants are optional.
- For your safety: No pregnant women, anyone with back and/or knee problems or any serious health conditions.
Ages 5 and older are welcome. No expecting mothers or attendees with defibrillators or pacemakers. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. If passengers do not have their prescribed medication with them Capt. Andy's ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E. Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medication and or any other medications taken daily. All tours are "Bare-Foot". No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers must remove shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captains discretion. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
Food & Beverages
(Kipu Scenic Ranch Tour) Beverages and light snacks
(Sunset Tour) On-board, help yourself to a delicious gourmet buffet dinner which includes: salad, Teriyaki chicken topped with diced pineapple , Pulehu of beef with sautéed mushrooms & onions with garlic sauce, bread basket, and pineapple bars for dessert. Beverages include: An assortment of soft drinks,sneaky tikis (tropical cocktail) along with beer and wine.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided