Wailua River KAYAK TOUR
This Wailua River Tour is great for even those who have never touched a paddle. You are guided at your own pace and are given instruction on how to control your Kayak. You don't have to be a Triathlete to conquer both a kayak paddle and hike in one-day. You'll have enough energy for a swim at the bottom of the 120 foot Secret Falls Waterfall. The hike has some mild terrain and is not overly strenuous. You will feel rewarded when you reach the falls. Be sure to get a picture in front of the falls so you have proof you conquered the Wailua River and Secret Falls hike.
Join Wailua River Guides for an unforgettable experience with a kayak tour of the Wailua River. You will be guided deep into a lush tropical rain forest in a 1 or 2 person kayak. You'll have an opportunity to learn the importance of the Wailua River Valley to the Hawaiian Culture with professional, experienced and knowledgeable guides. Paddle your kayak through the dense growth of the rain forest, then embark on a beautiful hike to a magnificent 120 foot waterfall. Swim, explore, play, relax and enjoy this tropical jungle.
Tour totals about 4 miles of paddling and 2 miles hiking roundtrip. That is 2 miles paddling up the river, a mile hike to the waterfall and then back.
This is an outdoor physical activity, but is not overly strenuous. The kayak portion of the tour is on flat water and the hike is mostly level with some mild terrain. This tour runs rain or shine. Wailua River guides provides you with brand new, modern, ultra stable, 16 ft, up to 2 person Kayaks with SmartTrak rudders. It's the newest and best fleet of kayaks on the river! They also offer Backpack style Seal Line drybags.
TOUR POLICIES, RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Guests should be at least 5 years of age and able to handle 2 mile hike of mild terrain.
Food & Beverages
Choice of deli sandwich. Available in: Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham or Veggie. Must specify when booking. Chips, fresh island fruit, Kauai Kookies and water.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided