Activities Air & Luau Combo
Ultimate Kauai Adventure & Smith Family Luau Combo
Enjoy Kauai from air then an enjoyable luau with this great combo tour. You will start your afternoon off seeing Kauai by air! Kauai's most inspiring mountains, most magical caves, enticing waterways, unique flora and fauna, rich red dirt and emerald green vistas - discover this and more. Explore the unreachable beauty that is Kauai. You will see the NaPali Coast, Waimea Canyon, Wailua Falls, and Mount Waialeale while learning about the legends and history of the island that your pilot calls home. You will then end your day with an entertaining Luau at the Smith’s Family Garden Luau. Over 50 years ago, the Smith’s Grandpa started their family business along the sacred Wailua River Valley. They created their tropical paradise to celebrate the Hawaiian spirit of aloha that Mr. Smith loved and lived by. Today, four generations of the Smith family continue to honor that tradition with the most famous of Hawaiian celebrations, the luau. We encourage you to join the Smith family and share the traditions of their island home and become part of their "ohana." This adventurous afternoon is our featured combo with a special price starting at$209.00 per adult.
Ultimate Kauai Adventure
Checkin- 1:30pm End- 2:55pm
Your breathtaking tour over, around, and even through Kauai will last about an hour and stay with you for a lifetime. You will see areas where no one has ever set foot. Hidden places that can only be discovered from the air. Your tour will also include many famous areas that have made the “garden island” a favorite location for Hollywood. You will see lush valleys dotted with waterfalls, colorful and intricate Waimea Canyon and the impenetrable NaPali coast known for its towering razor sharp cliffs, secluded beaches, and much more.This is a 45-55 minute tour of the beautiful “Island of Discovery.” A DVD of your actual flight narrated and orchestrated by your pilot with Sunshine’s exclusive state-of-the-art system is available for $49.95.
Smith Family Garden Luau
Checkin- 5:00pm End- 8:00pm
Of course, the heart of any luau is the pa'ina, the feast, and they'll make sure you don't go hungry. Kalua pig roasted in the earthen imu oven. Their Cousin Gary's secret recipe for teriyaki beef. Ono mahimahi and tasty chicken adobo. The Smith’s family bowl of poi (which their Grandma insists you try). They'll even get some of you up on stage to try some hula moves as dinner winds down. Food may be the heart of a luau, but music is the soul. Hawaiian ancestors preserved their history by passing down songs and chants called mele. At the Smith’s luau, they celebrate these traditions, as well as the songs and dances from other cultures that live in their tropical paradise.
(Ultimate Kauai Adventure) This is a 45-55 minute tour of the beautiful “Island of Discovery.” A DVD of your actual flight narrated and orchestrated by your pilot with Sunshine’s exclusive state-of-the-art system is available for $49.95.
(Smith Family Luau) Wear comfortable clothing and a light jacket. Located on Kauai's East Coast in the Wailua Marina State Park, 5 1/2 miles North of the Lihue Airport on HWY 56, right alongside the Wailua River.
TOUR POLICIES, RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Ultimate Kauai Adventure
- Weight & Size Guidelines: Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that you provide accurate body weight for every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. If a standard airline seat belt is too small or you weigh over 240 lbs. you may be required to purchase a comfort seat on our FX STAR. If you are between 240-290 lbs. we recommend open seating on the WhisperSTAR. Over 290 lbs. may require a comfort seat on the WhisperSTAR. If you have questions, call Reservations at (888) 207-0722 for more information. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Assisted Passengers: A portable lifting devise is available for those customers needing special assistance. Please advise in advance of any special requests.
- Scuba Diving: No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
- Children: A child 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap. Please provide child’s weight at time of booking. Children 2 yrs. and older must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
- Check-in: Check-in is minimum 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Routes & Flight Time: Sunshine does not fly any specific routes but has many sights within the area of a described tour that they intend to visit during a tour. Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary a few minutes. Languages: Tours can be given in JAPANESE. Please notify in advance
Wear comfortable clothing and bring a light jacket.
Food & Beverages
(Ultimate Kauai Adventure) Complimentary Coffee or Tea
(Luau) Kalua pig roasted in the earthen imu oven. Their Cousin Gary's secret recipe for teriyaki beef. Ono mahimahi and tasty chicken adobo. The Smith’s family bowl of poi (which their Grandma insists you try).
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided