Activities 4x4 Adventure & Sunset Cruise Combo
Kauai 4x4 Off-Road Adventure & Sunset Boat Cruise Combo
Enjoy Kauai from Land and by Water with this great combo tour. The Land and Water Combo tour will start your day off at Kipu Ranch Adventures. Here you will enjoy a 3 hour tour along the 3,000 acre property extending from the Hule'ia River to the top of Mt. Ha'upu. It is home to many movie sites and untouched wildlife! Kick back and relax on one of their passenger vehicles! You will then end your day with a Napali Sunset Cruise. There is nothing like a Kauai sunset and there's no place better to see it than on the water. You will witness the colors of the coastline change as the sun sinks into the ocean; it's truly gorgeous.
Kipu Ranch Adventures Ultimate Ranch Tour
Check-in Time: 7:00 am
Approximate Return Time: 10:30 am
Ride through tropical forests, hidden river valleys, and endless rolling pastures. Enjoy spectacular views of Kipu Kai Beach. You'll be sure to see quite a few wild pigs, nene geese, pheasants and much more! Kipu Ranch Adventures has knowledgeable tour guides who will share exciting history with you about Kipu Ranch and how it has evolved over the years. The guides will also point out movie spots where many films were created like Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, Mighty Joe Young, Outbreak, Six Days Seven Nights, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendants and many more.
WHAT TO BRING: Be sure to bring sunscreen and insect repellent. Closed toed shoes are required. Water shoes required if jumping in the river. Drivers: Be sure to bring a valid picture ID with Date of Birth.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: Safety and Operational Instruction. Bandanas, Helmets and Safety Goggles. Beverage and Light Snacks.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Valuable items not recommended on tour. Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
Holo Holo Charters Napali Sunset Cruise
Check-in Time: Between 2:00 – 3:00 pm (check-in time varies based on season)
Approximate Return Time: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
This pure Kauai Sunset Cruise is for those of you who want to see the Napali Coast and do some whale watching, but are not interested in snorkeling. On-board with Holo Holo Charters, help yourself to a delicious selection of locally made dinner items, island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, mai tais and champagne at sunset. Kauai dinner cruise returns to Port Allen after sunset.
- Pupu Platter: Cheese, Cold Cut Meats & Crackers
- Vegetable platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Kalua pork and island fish tacos, beans, flour and corn tortillas, salad mix, cheese, sour cream, homemade salsa and guacamole, along with corn chips
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages include: Beer, Wine, Mai Tai’s, Champagne, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
WHAT TO BRING:
Wear comfortable clothing and bring a light jacket.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES: See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more! Dinner & Pupu's. Mai tais, beer, wine, soft drinks during cruise. Sunset champagne toast. The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
TOUR POLICIES, RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
KIPU RANCH ADVENTURE
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid picture ID with Date of Birth.
- Guests MUST be 7 years or older, all guests under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
- NO pregnant women, recent surgeries, back/knee problems or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe shoes REQUIRED. Long pants recommended for Single ATV riders.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Safety Helmets and Goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests need to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
HOLO HOLO CHARTERS
- No expectant mothers or attendees with defibrillators or pacemakers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled. Children must be 6 years or older on snorkel tours, 5 years or older for sunset tours.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy. All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board.
- Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling.
- Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- Smoking allowed according to Captain’s instruction only.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, camera and film. Holo Holo Charters will provide everything else.
- Holo Holo Charters does not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo Charters parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- Holo Holo Charters is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Holo Holo Charters reserves the right to refuse service.
- Non swimmers are not allowed in the water on these tours.
FAQ's: Whale season is November through March and dolphins can be seen year round on the morning tours.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided